Monday, March 25, 2013

Makeup By Joi

Hello! I'm posting in regards to my dear friend Joi today. She's a MUA in the great city of New York and she's an aspiring YouTube Vlogger. I had the chance to visit her for my birthday weekend last month and we had a blast. Did we party? Nope! Just shopped in the garment district, ate, did some touristy stuff and I did I mention that we ate?! LOL! I finally got a chance to eat at the infamous Sylvia's in Harlem and it was DE-LISH!!! I can't wait to go back to visit her. It was my first time in the Big Apple and I enjoyed myself immensely. So much so, that I actually made a list of what to accomplish on the next trip and what to repeat! Here is a link to her latest video that is apart of a series she is doing for makeup basics.

http://youtu.be/PvlkUcSISKk

So go ahead and take a lil gander over there and show my buddy some support by subscribing! We would greatly appreciate it!

TaTa for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment