Monday, February 22, 2010

Review Time! FINALLY!!

Good Afternoon Cuties!


I finally took the time out from my busy birthday schedule to do the reviews I promised! This week will be focused on various cleansing products that I use.


First up,
NYX Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It is an oil with water emulsion that moisturizes as it cleans. It has a nice gentle scent that is not over powering like some cleansers can be! I usually use a cotton ball instead of a pad with this product because I can clean with 1-2 swoops with one side and wipe up any leftover oil residue with the dry side. Don't worry, it's not super oily! I love how easy it makes the clean up. Eyeshadow and even waterproof liner just slides right off with this cleanser. To clean up eyeliner in the little nooks and crannies, I stick a clean Q-tip is the bottle's small opening and run it along the water line and lid edge. Clean up is a snap with this product and I give it 5 stars!


Target Brand Makeup Cleansing Cloths (sorry no pic, tossed outer packaging)
I use these cloths to wipe off all face makeup. It's a gentle cleanser with a nice scent. These cloths are packaged dry, you just moisten them with warm water and cleanse your face.


Avon Keep It Clean Vitamin Charged Cleanser
I use this product 2-3 times a week to cleanse my face. It's a gentle cleanser and yes it has a nice gentle scent!


Neutrogena Wave Duo Power Cleanser

When I first saw the commercial for this, I couldn't wait to run to the store to pick one up! I absolutely love it. My skin is super smooth after using this. You only need to use it about 3 times a week. It comes with a stater pack of cleaning pads that you just stick right on the head of the device. It has 2 speeds so you just have to choose what's comfortable for you and get to scrubbin'!


Target Facial Scrub For Blemishes and Blackheads
This product is a comparison to St Ives Apricot Scrub. This is my favorite because I have really dry skin in the winter and it tends to flake up a lot. Flakes and foundation don't mix! I use this about 3-4 times a week especially if I'm going to be applying foundation that day. I want to make sure my face is not going to flake up in pictures! Can we say not a good look?!


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
I use this product after cleansing my face with one of the above cleansers. My skin is soft to the touch and in appearance after using this product.

MAC Moisturelush Cream

I love this stuff! A little bit goes a long way. Has a nice gentle scent. As you can probably tell by now, scent is a big deal to me! This product does a good job moisturizing my skin.


Soooo, that is this weeks review. Hope it was helpful! If you have questions, post them in the comment section.


Next week I'll be reviewing the foundations I use. It's only two for now, but I plan on purchasing more. As they come in I'll be posting reviews here.


Tah tah for now!
SimplyLovely

0 comments:

Post a Comment